An Anglican Communion Timeline

Father Richard of Church of Our Saviour, Mill Valley, California has posted a very useful and interesting timeline (PDF) on his church website. It is a very useful document--especially for those (like me) relatively new to this tradition. Here is Father Richard's description of the the timeline:

I have posted a timeline of the Anglican Communion since the founding of the Episcopal Church shortly after the American Revolution to the present day, including a recent blow-by-blow of the current mess.I developed this as part of our Lenten series at Church of Our Saviour.Take a look at it here. If you have thoughts for clarification, addition, or simple corrections in fact, please let me know. I see this as a living document.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giles Fraser on Gay Marriage

Religious Map of United States

New Climate Change Study