Sunday is About Games: My Posts on the Lead

As many of you know, I am responsible for posting the Sunday posts on the Episcopal Cafe's The Lead. Today I have two posts that have a common theme: in a word, games.

In the first post, I discuss the rather odd assertion by an Oxford philosophy professor that there is some probability that we are the virtual reality creations of some future game player. To put it bluntly, we may be the creation of some future teenager. As odd as this theory may be, it is based on some logic, and it raises some interesting perspectives on how we should live our life. Read that post here.

In the second post, I write about games of conscience--games that teach us something about the ethics of living in a world of scarcity. Read that post here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giles Fraser on Gay Marriage

Religious Map of United States

New Climate Change Study